Are you worried about finding, as well as, removing asbestos from your home? Turn to Asbestos Removal Plymouth for competitively priced domestic asbestos removal services in Plymouth and the whole of UK area. We have more than 20 years of experience in working on projects of all sizes. Our team of professionals are fully licensed and insured so you can be assured that the task of asbestos removal from your home will be carried out correctly.
For many years, asbestos was used extensively in the construction of houses. It is found commonly in floor tiles, decorative textured coatings and garage roofs. Even though most types of asbestos was banned in the 1980s, chrysotile asbestos continued to be used in home construction till 1999.
Although asbestos is relatively harmless if it remains in an undisturbed and undamaged state, if you are planning to carry out any renovation or refurbishment work in your domestic properties or home, it is crucial to carry out a comprehensive survey of the site. If the presence of asbestos is detected, you need to let the experts take care of the asbestos removal and disposal. You can contact us to get an obligation-free quote.
· External wall cladding and internal wall panelling
· Toilet cistern
· Soffit board or roof overhang
· The textured coating on walls and ceilings
· AIB (asbestos insulation board)Pipe lagging
· Water tank
· Bathroom and kitchen floor tiling
· Shed or garage roofs
· Artex ceilings
· Plasterboard coverings
At Asbestos Removal Plymouth, we provide end-to-end domestic asbestos disposal solutions in Plymouth. We conduct a thorough site survey and tackle all aspects of asbestos removal so that the domestic property is rendered asbestos-free and safe for re-occupation or refurbishment.
During the process of domestic asbestos removal, we cover all the floors, surfaces and tiles with plastic sheeting so that asbestos fibres that are released can be caught before they become airborne. Our technicians working on the site wear all kinds of protective gear including facemasks, disposable overalls, gloves and shoes. They make sure that asbestos-containing materials are not broken apart during the removal process so that the impact of anything that is removed can be lessened. After that, we will carefully wrap the asbestos using special sheeting and our technicians will also clean the entire area for you. Our team of professionals are adept in asbestos removal and asbestos collection. Once they have finished, your home will be left spotless and safe.
· Gain complete peace of mind knowing that experts with more than 2 decades of experience and expertise are managing and removing asbestos from your domestic property or home
· Uncompromising levels of service tailored to suit individualised requirements
· A single point of contact who will be overseeing every aspect of your asbestos management project
· Our services not only cover the city of Plymouth, but also across UK.
Whether you need help with asbestos tile removal or asbestos boiler removal, you can rely on the expertise of our domestic asbestos removal experts. Contact us, today!